Blue Tiger Careers
We are looking for someone who can deliver an excellent experience for our clients!
Blue Tiger is looking for a higher calibre professional with the skills and work experience that can contribute to our continued success and amazing growth. We need team members who support our philosophies and share similar beliefs and values.
A Day in the Life of a Blue Tiger Sales Rep
Blue Tiger Sales Reps are knowledgeable consultants, trained to work with the client to provide the optimum workplace experience.
A day in the life of a sales rep could include:
- Following up on leads
- Creating and showing proposals to prospects
- Hosting a tasting at a prospect’s workplace
- Visiting clients to check on inventory and appearance
- Ordering equipment and products for new and existing clients
- Overseeing new equipment installation in a new client’s workplace
A Day in the Life of a Delivery Driver
Blue Tiger Delivery Drivers are customer service professionals, trained to maintain the optimum workplace experience for the client.
A day in the life of a delivery driver could include:
- Pulling product from the warehouse for the day’s scheduled deliveries
- Picking up coffees from local roasters
- Delivering coffee and other products to workplace, restocking, cleaning machines and straightening up break room area
- Returning Blue Tiger van to office, clearing and cleaning it out
Inspire the Team
We motivate each other. We find solutions with each other. We are energetic in all that we do at Blue Tiger Coffee.
Adapt and Grow
We embrace change. We help each other to adapt to change. We look for ways to improve.
We mentor our team members. We trust our team. We cultivate teamwork.
Show Respect and Humility
We assume positive intent. We generate positivity. We ask for help.
Create Your Career Path
Enjoy Your Workplace
Inspire Your Peers
Learn About Coffee
This team member must also be able to rock a cool but professional look & demeanour. They’re personable, adept at technology, a quick thinker and love going the extra mile while paying attention to the details!
We aren’t looking for just any professional who wants a salary. We need someone who views each client’s break room as their own. Someone who can strategize, develop and implement our innovative workplace experience programs while influencing and inspiring internal and external leaders, clients and employees.
Sound like you?
Please click the link below to see our current openings and to submit your resumé and apply. We look forward to discussing opportunities with you soon!